Organic clothing has come a long way since it’s inception as a hippie, hemp laden uniform. Sustainability is at the forefront of green living, and a huge part of being environmentally conscious lands on what you put on your body. Organic, natural fabrics have made their way into the fashion landscape, and for good reason. Not only are these pieces minimizing the damage the process of manufacturing and wearing clothes can do to the environment, they are helping to secure the hope of a greener planet in each step of the apparel process. And of course they are fashionable, comfortable, and you can feel great wearing them, inside and out.
1. Jules Elin Organic Coat – $328.00
2. Raw Earth & Wild Sky Cardi – $121.80 (ON SALE)
3. Titania Inglis Cutting Edge Jacket
4. a.d.o Organic Herb Dyed Jacket
5. Kelly B Couture Organic Cotton & Recycled Poly Linden Cardigan
6. ISM mode Natural Fiber Poncho – $89.00
Modesty and environmental purity bear many of the same qualities. Comfort, coverage, and purity converge in these eco-friendly wraps, shawls, and cardigans. Each of these pieces has the ability to instantly make your look more modest without skimping on style. Pretty details like a ruffled collar on this coat from Jules Elin Organic, or a satin tie on this otherwise basic grey cardigan from Raw Earth and Wild Sky provide sustainable modest chic at its best. Modern touches like a high collar in this camel wrap from Titania Inglis and contrasting stripes on this ISM Mode poncho use natural herb dies and conscientiously sourced materials to create wearable green fashion. When investing in new basics for Spring, be good to your body and your spirit, and think sustainability for your wardrobe and the environment in pieces you will wear for years to come.
1. a.d.o Organic Herb Dyed Dress
2. Stewart + Brown Annie Able Organic Cotton Dress – $162.00
3. Raw Earth & Wild Sky Julia Crossover Dress – $147.90 (ON SALE)
4. The Podolls Dolman Knit Dress – $264.00
5. Feral Childe Organic Cotton Loop Jersey Dress
6. Titania Inglis Modern Dress
As eco fashion becomes more of the norm among designers and retailers, the choice of pieces you can buy that sustain and support the environment begin to do the same for your wardrobe. These beautiful, easy to wear dresses all boast organic materials, local manufacturing, and sustainable processes to produce visually interesting designs that bring the best of fashion, function, and eco-friendliness to your wardrobe. Titania Inglis’s Modern dress is perfect for an evening out, Feral Childe’s cotton jersey frock will give you style all Summer, and a.d.o’s clothing herb dyed dress can be formal or casual. These neutral looks give you the freedom to style however you choose, and the power to do something good for your planet.
1. Feral Childe Handpainted Tee
2. NatureVSFuture Hemp & Organic Cotton Pleat Skirt – $138.00
3. Creem Collection Roxy Top – $78.00
4. a.d.o Organic Herb Dyed Blouse & Pant
5. Raw Earth & Wild Sky Organic Cotton Tunic – $95.90 (ON SALE)
6. ISM mode Natural Fiber Pickford Pant – $126.00
Organic everyday basics may have you thinking of your daily vegetable intake, but these individual pieces are anything but mundane and mandatory. On-trend harem pants, gathered sleeves, and eye-catching patterns make infusing these tops and bottoms into your look effortless and rewarding. With all of this variety in style, dressing organically and consciously will be easier than ingesting the recommended daily dose of green. Consider donning one of these separates a free pass to replace your evening salad with some organic chocolate!
Sustainability is at the forefront of green living, and a huge part of being environmentally conscious lands on what you put on your body.